The perfect party is not the one where there is the most exquisite cuisine, the most fancy costumes, the most glamorous of locations.
Rather, the perfect party is where people accept and celebrate each other for who they truly are, with all their strengths and weaknesses, with all their laughs and tears, with pain and joy. The perfect party is one where we can think of all the good times and the bad times which we shared together as family and as friends, how we have stuck together through thick and thin, and how we will continue to do so until the end.
No comparing, no bragging, no envy or lust. Just where you can truly be yourself, and where you can have deep conversations with the ones you love.
We all have our ups and downs, we have had our glory days and times of famine. But we all can celebrate life and love. There is always something to be thankful for, and there is always something we can learn from each other. This is the perfect party!
- 2019 Thailand Fly & Drive (Bangkok, Khao Kho, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son Loop, Chiang Khan, Khon Kaen, Khao Yai, Pattaya)
- 2019 Cameron Highlands Brothers Drive
- 2018 Bali Drive
- 2017 Hungary Winter Drive
- 2017 Hokkaido Winter Drive
- 2019 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2018 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Bangkok, Rayong)
- 2017 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2016 Drive from Singapore to Thailand