Be Free From The Past
- from experiences that shake you, that cause you to question God.
- from expectations of others that were not met.
- from emotions that destabilize you and derail you from the purpose of God.
- from every entanglement that cause you to struggle.
- from every chain that binds you.
- from every negative thought that blocks your understanding of God’s will and word.
- from every conflict in relationship with others.
- from every careless word that brings unfruitfulness in your life.
- from any confusion that robs you of your confidence.
Be Willing To
- handle changes with God’s wisdom.
- face new challenges with God’s strength.
- have a new mindset in order to have a new perspective.
- let go of unforgiveness.
- let go of unhappiness with anyone about anything.
- let go of frustration due to pressure, stress, relationship problems, financial problems.
- let go of fear of uncertainty.
Be Stirred With
- excitement of the new things that God will be doing.
- faith in God’s word that will be fulfilled in His time.
- a new frequency of the timing of God.
- a sense of urgency to reach out to those who do not know God.
- determination to hear from God.
- a sense of discernment to connect with the right people.
- discipline to proclaim God’s word in all circumstances.
- conviction to walk in God’s ways, will and timing.
- expectancy to be at the right place, at the right time to meet the right people for the right purpose.
Be Determined to Overcome
- obstacles and hindrances and be ready for a NEW SEASON!
Compiled by Pastor Alice Chia, Glory Sanctuary, Singapore