Cameron Highlands Brothers Drive – Part 12
Last night’s dinner at Cameron Highlands before we head back home, and we choose to eat at the Jasmine Cafe at Tanah Rata.
- Price: (6 / 10) Not cheap, but not super expensive either.
- Taste: (8 / 10) All our mains were tasty and well prepared, but the Smoked Duck was the most unique, well worth a try! The fries could have been nicer though.
- Drinks: (NA) We didn’t order drinks, so I can’t comment.
- Environment: (8 / 10) Nice place to chill and to hang out. The cafe attracts an international crowd so you can meet people from all over the world just by being here.
- Overall: (7.5 / 10) Pretty good choice overall. Good food, good environment, good treat for us on our last night here!
- 2019 Cameron Highland Brothers Drive
- Clearing up Confusion
- 3am and Away
- Roadside Waterfalls and Tea Plantations
- Review: Copthorne Hotel, Cameron Highlands
- Walk to the Boh Sungai Palas Tea Estate
- Evening Entertainment
- Morning in Ipoh
- Up the Mountains Via Simpang Pulai
- Walk to Brinchang
- Hike up Gunung Brinchang
- Last Dinner
- Heading Home
- 2019 Thailand Fly & Drive (Bangkok, Khao Kho, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son Loop, Chiang Khan, Khon Kaen, Khao Yai, Pattaya)
- 2019 Cameron Highlands Brothers Drive
- 2018 Bali Drive
- 2017 Hungary Winter Drive
- 2017 Hokkaido Winter Drive
- 2019 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2018 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Bangkok, Rayong)
- 2017 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2016 Drive from Singapore to Thailand