I’ve seen many strange things on the roads through the years, but this evening driving in the peak hour along Hougang Avenue 3, I had to do a double take. Sometimes, life can become a real joke!
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Could it really be? Yes, if you zoom in that photograph, you will see it is really a chicken, miraculously managing to cross the quadruple lane road directly in front of cars and a double decker bus into the central divider. A brave chicken indeed, perhaps fleeing from being on the dinner plate in a nearby restaurant. It’s so rare to see a live chicken anywhere in Singapore nowadays, let alone finding one jaywalking across a busy intersection in peak hour.
I wish the chicken all peace and happiness in the world but I really wonder how long his escapade will last.
- 2019 Thailand Fly & Drive (Bangkok, Khao Kho, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son, Chiang Khan, Khon Kaen, Khao Yai, Pattaya)
- 2019 Cameron Highlands Brothers Drive
- 2018 Bali Drive
- 2017 Hungary Winter Drive
- 2017 Hokkaido Winter Drive
- 2019 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2018 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Bangkok, Rayong)
- 2017 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2016 Drive from Singapore to Thailand