The Winter months are approaching. For me here in sunny Singapore not a literal winter, but a figurative one. Even now, our sun shines dimmer through the hazy skies which have been coloured grey as the wind turns, blowing in the smoke and haze caused by the intense burning of the forests in Sumatra.
Winter for me is the time where God really challenges me to trust him for finances. There is a lot on my shoulders as the sole breadwinner in my family. So many mouths to feed, which is a huge responsibility.
I believe that God will open the right doors. I have seen his providence… He is always on time, never late. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I do not yet see where, how and when God’s provision will come, but I believe. He has never let us down.
- 2019 Thailand Fly & Drive (Bangkok, Khao Kho, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son Loop, Chiang Khan, Khon Kaen, Khao Yai, Pattaya)
- 2019 Cameron Highlands Brothers Drive
- 2018 Bali Drive
- 2017 Hungary Winter Drive
- 2017 Hokkaido Winter Drive
- 2019 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2018 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Bangkok, Rayong)
- 2017 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2016 Drive from Singapore to Thailand