Happy to be Home!
Always nice to be back at our 2nd home! Purchasing the Marriott Vacation Club membership 10 years ago was quite a big investment, but we have never regretted it. It has effectively allowed us to enjoy 6 star facilities and service for S$200 / night at a comfortable two-bedroom apartment with space for the whole family.
The kids enjoy their time here tremendously, and every year, there are improvements and the management puts in effort to make sure that the facilities in top condition. Last year, the mini-golf course was newly added:
This year, they have come up with a HUUUGGEE Pool Table played with Soccer Balls. Quite innovative and unique I must say:
The kids club is great fun, and in the photo above you can see the staff engaging the kids with a mini “Amazing Race” of sorts.
The Turtle Village shopping complex outside the resort has expanded, with more options for food. We were happy to see our favorite Pizza Company set up shop in the new wing!
As we walked home one day, we also saw a little lizard set up shop on a tree truck, basking in the warm Phuket sun:
Every year, we get a family photo as a keepsake, reminding us of the memorable times we have spent at this resort! If you would like us to recommend you for a complimentary 3 day, 2 night stay at the Marriott Phuket Beach Club, do drop me an email at email@example.com ! (Only condition is that you have to attend the sales talk, but you are not obliged to make a purchase)
Part 9 – What a beautiful pristine beach!
- 2019 Drive from Singapore to Thailand
- Crossing the Sadao Border
- Selamat Hari Raya
- Day of Rest
- Expectation Vs. Reality
- Krabi Krazy
- A Scenic Leisurely Drive
- Home Away From Home
- Sunsets, Beaches and Takeaways
- Off to Phuket Town
- Phuket Trickeye Museum
- Phuket Aquarium
- Naka Night Market Hit and Run
- Time to Head Home
- Hey Hat Yai!
- Last Stop Kuala Lumpur
- Brake Pads, Movie and Humpty Dumpty
- Flaming Lorries and Happy Memories
- Route Summary
- Concluding Thoughts
- 2019 Thailand Fly & Drive (Bangkok, Khao Kho, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son Loop, Chiang Khan, Khon Kaen, Khao Yai, Pattaya)
- 2019 Cameron Highlands Brothers Drive
- 2018 Bali Drive
- 2017 Hungary Winter Drive
- 2017 Hokkaido Winter Drive
- 2019 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2018 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Bangkok, Rayong)
- 2017 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2016 Drive from Singapore to Thailand