Day 14 – Mai Khao Beach, Phuket
One of the new additions to the kids club is the rock-climbing wall, which comes complete with safety harness, even though the wall in itself isn’t all that high. The kids loved it! There weren’t any other kids there at that time, which meant that they had the wall all to themselves. Each of them must have gone up that wall at least three times each. They simply could not get enough of it! The wall is simple enough for our 4 year old to conquer, and yet challenging enough for our 9 year old to get a kick out of it. It is certainly a new experience for all our kids. It was nice to see them so active and not glued to the screens of their devices for a change!
The mini golf course was another new addition to the resort, and is open throughout the day for adults and kids of all ages to have a go, free of charge. Amazingly, we found out that our youngest boy seemed to have a knack for getting the ball into the hole. He was extremely focused and zoomed around the course with single-mindedness. We could hardly keep up with him!
Our other two kids went about their putting at a more leisurely pace, both vying for their daddy’s attention.
All in all, this is another great activity that the whole family can take part in, to spend quality time together and have a few laughs over.
I Need Your Help to Keep My Blog Running!
As you can tell, this blog is fueled by a passion for life and a desire to share my experiences with like-minded sojourners like yourselves. If you have enjoyed reading my content, do support me by making a donation. This will help me to cover the yearly hosting fee for my blog. Simply key in your preferred amount below and pay using your credit card or Paypal. Any contribution, big or small, is much appreciated! 🙂
This was part 16 of my blog series. Do click HERE for the next part where I will share about Pineapples, Pigs and Durians, along the beautiful drive through Phang Nga back to Malaysia!
2018 Drive from Singapore to Thailand Blog Series:
- 2018 Drive from Singapore to Thailand
- Getting a Grip
- Taiping Tyrannosaurus
- A Completely New Border Crossing
- First time in Hatyai
- Cantering Towards Chumphon
- Passport Panic
- Breaking the Bangkok Barrier
- A Home Away From Home
- Kids Love Kidzania!
- Rayong Night Drive
- A Rayong Adventure
- Time to Head Home
- Driving in Heavy Rain
- Craft and Japanese
- Rock Climbing and Mini Golf
- Scenic Drive Through Phang Nga
- From Money Changer to Money Taker
- Putrajaya Paradise
- The Last Leg with my Concluding Thoughts
- Route Summary
- 2019 Thailand Fly & Drive (Bangkok, Khao Kho, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son Loop, Chiang Khan, Khon Kaen, Khao Yai, Pattaya)
- 2019 Cameron Highlands Brothers Drive
- 2018 Bali Drive
- 2017 Hungary Winter Drive
- 2017 Hokkaido Winter Drive
- 2019 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2018 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Bangkok, Rayong)
- 2017 Drive from Singapore to Thailand (Krabi, Phuket)
- 2016 Drive from Singapore to Thailand