You can’t go to Cameron Highlands without paying a visit to a strawberry farm and a tea plantation. Well you shouldn’t anyway… the strawberries and tea are everywhere.
Our favorite strawberry farm is the big one at Brinchang Town – The Big Red Strawberry Farm. You can find it up a very steep slope off one of the side lanes. Plenty of signs around, you can’t miss it.
The great thing about this place is that you don’t really have to buy anything for your family to enjoy yourselves here. Your kids will have fun posing as giant strawberries and there are plenty of things to see without even paying to pick the strawberries.
There are even kid’s rides at a cheap RM1 which will entertain your little ones while you enjoy a nice strawberry dessert or drink from the cafe.
Click HERE to read about how we navigated the tricky side roads into the beautiful Boh Sungei Palas Tea plantation.
Here are the links to the other parts in this Blog Series:
- Day 1 – SG to KL
- Day 2 – KL to Jitra
- Day 3 – Jitra to Phuket
- Day 4 – Marriott Phuket Beach Club
- Day 7 – Respect the Ocean
- Day 8 – Phuket to Krabi
- Day 9 – Tiger Cave Temple, Krabi
- Day 10 – Extended Family Fellowship
- Day 11 – Crossing Back into Malaysia
- Day 12 – Flat Tyre Up Cameron Highlands
- Day 13 – Morning Walk to Parit Falls
- Day 14 – The Big Red Strawberry Farm
- Day 14 – Tea Paradise!
- Day 15 – Lata Iskandar Falls
- Concluding Thoughts
Reviews of Hotels and Restaurants:
- Ibis Styles Fraser Business Park, Kuala Lumpur
- Siam Deli – Marriott Phuket Beach Club
- Seoul Grill – Tesco Lotus Thalang, Phuket
- When No WIFI and No Housekeeping becomes a Plus – Dreamscape Apartments, Cameron Highlands
- Soupy Licious Restaurant – Melaka
- Restaurant Rice Congee Noodles – Melaka
- Novotel Melaka
My wife and I enjoy having guests over at our place for fellowship and a nice home-cooked meal. So if you would like to drop by to try some of my wife’s wonderful cooking and to talk more about travel and life, do drop me a mail at email@example.com to arrange a dinner date! Everyone welcome!
- Hungary Winter Drive Blog Series – 2017
- Hokkaido Winter Drive Blog Series – 2017
- Drive from Singapore to Thailand Blog Series – 2016
- Drive from Singapore to Thailand Blog Series – 2017