Had a great dinner at Seoul Grill at the Tesco Lotus Thalang shopping complex. We wanted a change of cuisine from fast food and Thai food and we were attracted by the great price of THB349 per adult and THB155 per child for a wide buffet spread of grilled meat, Korean, Japanese and kids-friendly options. Sure enough the kids loved it and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly as well, there was something for everyone and free flow drinks and desserts too!
The icing on the cake was that they omly charged us foe one kid and our two younger kids were on the house! Highly recommended!
Rating: 10/10 (All you can eat in 90min, value for money, good spread of food with something for everyone)
Total Bill: THB853 for two adults and one child, with two younger kids on the house!
Here are the links to the other parts in this Blog Series:
- Day 1 – SG to KL
- Day 2 – KL to Jitra
- Day 3 – Jitra to Phuket
- Day 4 – Marriott Phuket Beach Club
- Day 7 – Respect the Ocean
- Day 8 – Phuket to Krabi
- Day 9 – Tiger Cave Temple, Krabi
- Day 10 – Extended Family Fellowship
- Day 11 – Crossing Back into Malaysia
- Day 12 – Flat Tyre Up Cameron Highlands
- Day 13 – Morning Walk to Parit Falls
- Day 14 – The Big Red Strawberry Farm
- Day 14 – Tea Paradise!
- Day 15 – Lata Iskandar Falls
- Concluding Thoughts
Reviews of Hotels and Restaurants:
- Ibis Styles Fraser Business Park, Kuala Lumpur
- Siam Deli – Marriott Phuket Beach Club
- Seoul Grill – Tesco Lotus Thalang, Phuket
- When No WIFI and No Housekeeping becomes a Plus – Dreamscape Apartments, Cameron Highlands
- Soupy Licious Restaurant – Melaka
- Restaurant Rice Congee Noodles – Melaka
- Novotel Melaka
My wife and I enjoy having guests over at our place for fellowship and a nice home-cooked meal. So if you would like to drop by to try some of my wife’s wonderful cooking and to talk more about travel and life, do drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a dinner date! Everyone welcome!