It was good to have a relaxing day to chill at the resort after driving long distance for the past 3 days. What we love about the Marriott Vacation Club timeshare is that it gives us access to 5 star accommodation at extremely low prices. There is also the feeling of familiarity that we are coming back to our 2nd home. After a long road trip, that is certainly something to look forward to. The facilities are also great, with an excellent kids club with lots of fun activities to keep the kids entertained and occupied. The gym is great too, with free rental of bicycles, board games and DVDs and fun activities for teens and adults too!
The two bedroom apartment is spacious and fully equipped with kitchenette and dining room, which allows us to prepare delicious home cooked meals, saving us money and allows us to not to eat out all the time.
We know that timeshares get an extremely bad reputation at times, but we believe that if you keep an open mind and do your sums, you will find that there is some value in what they offer. The key is to find one that can be trusted, and we believe that there is no better timeshare than what Marriott offers!
Click HERE for the next installment of my 2017 SG-TH blog series where I share about my misadventures at the beach.
Here are the links to the other parts in this Blog Series:
- Day 1 – SG to KL
- Day 2 – KL to Jitra
- Day 3 – Jitra to Phuket
- Day 4 – Marriott Phuket Beach Club
- Day 7 – Respect the Ocean
- Day 8 – Phuket to Krabi
- Day 9 – Tiger Cave Temple, Krabi
- Day 10 – Extended Family Fellowship
- Day 11 – Crossing Back into Malaysia
- Day 12 – Flat Tyre Up Cameron Highlands
- Day 13 – Morning Walk to Parit Falls
- Day 14 – The Big Red Strawberry Farm
- Day 14 – Tea Paradise!
- Day 15 – Lata Iskandar Falls
- Concluding Thoughts
Reviews of Hotels and Restaurants:
- Ibis Styles Fraser Business Park, Kuala Lumpur
- Siam Deli – Marriott Phuket Beach Club
- Seoul Grill – Tesco Lotus Thalang, Phuket
- When No WIFI and No Housekeeping becomes a Plus – Dreamscape Apartments, Cameron Highlands
- Soupy Licious Restaurant – Melaka
- Restaurant Rice Congee Noodles – Melaka
- Novotel Melaka
My wife and I enjoy having guests over at our place for fellowship and a nice home-cooked meal. So if you would like to drop by to try some of my wife’s wonderful cooking and to talk more about travel and life, do drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a dinner date! Everyone welcome!
- Hungary Winter Drive Blog Series – 2017
- Hokkaido Winter Drive Blog Series – 2017
- Drive from Singapore to Thailand Blog Series – 2016
- Drive from Singapore to Thailand Blog Series – 2017